if you own Itel A16 Plus Smartphone having FRP issue then you’re on an accurate Place. Here we have a tendency to Share a Step by Step Guide how to reset FRP on Itel A16 Plus .
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), could be a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher version. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account (Gmail) on Your Android device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of an Android device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SPD Flash Tool.
- .pac File From Firmware Itel A16 Plus Here.
How to Reset FRP/Gmail Account on Itel A16 Plus?
- Unlocking the bootloader will Erase all of your data. make sure backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage your Android device, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50-60% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
1. Run SPD Flash Tool Then click here to open .pac file.
2. Select the .pac file (stock rom which comes as .pac) and click to open.
3. After loading the file now click to Start.
4. Make sure your device is switched off, now connect your phone hold the volume down button to begin the flashing.
5. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool.
6. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone And Enjoy.
Note: This process is 100% safe. But if you do anything wrong and got bricked your device then any of us are not responsible for your action. We can only give you a suggestion, nothing more.
All device names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, device and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.
Stay with Gsm Flash Rom for how to downloading installing any Android phone’s official firmware/flash file full free.