if you own Nokia 1 TA1056 Smartphone having FRP lock issue? then you’re on an accurate Place. Here we have a tendency to Share a Step by Step Guide how to FRP lock unlock bypass on Nokia 1 TA1056 MT6737M Android v8.1.0 without box. There no need full flash, no need dead risk Download FRP unlock files without password. Nokia 1 TA1056 FRP lock Reset uses SP Flash Tool.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), could be a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher version. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account (Gmail) on Your Android device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of an Android device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Latest SP Flash Tool.
- Scatter File From Nokia 1 TA1056 Firmware Link Below.
- File Size: 181 KB.
- MediaTek USB Driver.
How to Unlock FRP Lock/Gmail Account on Itel A32F?
- Unlocking the bootloader will Erase all of your data. make sure backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage your Android device, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50-60% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
1. Run SP Flash Tool Then click here to open Scatter file. (If default DA file does not work then you need to choose Custom DA Download-Agent File)
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and mark manual format flash see in the image below.
4. Open scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type FRP.
6. Copy the linear_start_addr: [0x5a80000] and paste to Begin Address as you see in the image.
7. Copy partition_size: [0x100000] and paste to Format Length you see in the image.
8. Click Start.
9. Connect Your phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone And Enjoy.
Note: This process is 100% safe. But if you do anything wrong and got bricked your device then any of us are not responsible for your action. We can only give you a suggestion, nothing more.
All device names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, device and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.
Stay with Gsm Flash Rom for how to downloading installing any Android phone’s official firmware/flash file full free.