if you own TECNO POP 2 PRO B2 Smartphone having FRP lock issue then you’re on an accurate Place. Here we have a tendency to Share a Step by Step Guide how to FRP lock unlock TECNO POP 2 PRO B2 without box TECNO POP 2 PRO B2 FRP Unlock uses only SP Flash Tool with DA File.
The Tecno POP 2 Pro B2 Smartphone is Run on Android v8.1 Oreo Operating System that is powered by MediaTek MT6580 Processor. The Tecno POP 2 Pro B2 a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G. The Tecno POP 2 Pro B2 is going together with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage will be expandable via SD Card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), could be a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher version. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account (Gmail) on Your Android device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of an Android device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
How to Reset FRP/Gmail Account on Tecno POP 2 Pro B2?
- Unlocking the bootloader will Erase all of your data. make sure backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage your Android device, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50-60% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Download-Agent.
2. Select the DA file and click open.
3. Then click here to open Scatter file.
4. Select the scatter file and click open.
5. Select the format menu and mark manual format flash see in the image below.
6. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
7. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
8. Copy linear_start_addr: [0x29000000] and past to Begin Address as you see in the image.
9. Copy partition_size: [0x100000] and past to Format Length you see in the image.
10. Click Start.
11. Connect Your phone and wait.
12. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone And Enjoy.
Note: This process is 100% safe. But if you do anything wrong and got bricked your device then any of us are not responsible for your action. We can only give you a suggestion, nothing more.
All device names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, device and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.
Stay with Gsm Flash Rom for how to downloading installing any Android phone’s official firmware/flash file full free.