if you own Tecno Camon i Sky 3 KB3 smartphones having FRP lock issue? then you’re on an accurate Place. Here we have a tendency to Share a Step by Step Guide how to FRP lock reset on Tecno Camon i Sky 3 KB3 Android v9.0 Pie without box. There no need full flash, no need dead risk Download FRP unlock files without password. Tecno KB3 FRP lock Reset uses SP Flash Tool 100% Tested.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), could be a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher version. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account (Gmail) on Your Android device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents the use of an Android device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
How to Reset FRP/ Bypass Gamil Account on Tecno Camon i Sky 3 KB3:
- Unlocking the bootloader will Erase all of your data. make sure backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage your Android device, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50-60% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
1. Run SP Flash Tool Then click here to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and mark manual format flash see in the image below.
4. Open scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and type FRP.
6. Copy linear_start_addr: [0x16188000]and paste to Begin Address as you see in the image.
7. Copy partition_size: [0x100000] and paste to Format Lengths you see in the image.
8. Click Start.
9. Connect Your phone and wait.
10. Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone And Enjoy.
Note: This process is 100% safe. But if you do anything wrong and got bricked your device then any of us are not responsible for your action. We can only give you a suggestion, nothing more.
All device names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, device and service names used in this Blog are for identification and learning purposes only.
Stay with Gsm Flash Rom for how to downloading installing any Android phone’s official firmware/flash file full free.